Pixum upload options
Pixum offers many options to upload your photos easily and quickly to our website. In addition to our standard upload via HTML or Flash, you can also upload your photos by using FTP or your mobile phone as well as by sending us an email or a CD/DVD.
You can always find your uploaded photos in your "inbox" in the area "My Pixum".
Please note: You can only upload photo files (e.g. JPG, PNG; of RGB colour space) of a min. size of 50 KB and max. 50 MB. (or rather max. 5 MB if you upload via email). Additionally, your photos need to be at least 100×100 Pixel.
Pixum standard upload
So that you can upload your photos as quickly and easily as possible, our website automatically selects the most appropriate upload option for you. Depending on your operating system, your photos may be uploaded via HTML or flash.
Our convenient Express Upload option allows you to upload lots of images at the same time for printing as photo prints. This option is available to you with all photo print formats up to 20cm.
Upload Photos Here
By using the software Pixum ContextUpload, you can directly choose photos from your Windows Explorer and upload it to the inbox of your Pixum account.
Find out more...
- Suitable for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Directly select photos from your Windows Explorer
- Comfortably upload one or several photos
It's so easy:
Install the software
- Click on Install ContextUpload and save the file.
- Double-click on the exe-file you saved to start the installation of the software.
- If necessary, confirm external demands for record by clicking on "Run application".
- Follow th instruction of the installer.
- The ContextUpload window opens automatically after installing.
Durectly upload photos from your Windows Explorer
- You have several options to transfer photos from your Windows Explorer to ContextUpload.
- Open ContextUpload and you can drag one or several photos or even whole files to the ContextUpload window.
- Mark the photos you want to upload and right-click on them to select "Upload to www.pixum.co.uk" from the menu. The ContextUpload window opens automatically.
- You can find a list of your photos in a the ContextUpload window.
- If you now click on "Upload", a new window opens where you can log in to your Pixum account. Enter your email-address and your upload PIN (which you can find under "My Pixum Account" > "My personal information".
Note 1: If you do not have a Pixum account, you can freely register now.
Note 2: If you tick the checkbox "Remember PIN until next start", your photos will be directly uploaded to your inbox in future.
Important notes for usage:
- If you tick the checkbox "Always upload directly", you do not have to click on "Upload" because the upload will start immediately.
- While you upload your photos, you can go to your Explorer and select additional photos that are uploaded immediately.
- If you want to delete photos from the list, you might need to stop the current upload, mark a photo and press the Del key.
- If you click on "Delete list", all entries on the list will be deleted.
- If you want to delete the photos from the list that were already uploaded, you need to select "Update list" under "Extras".