Wall Art to wow you - created in no time at all! Here is what you get letting your photo being printed on the modern acrylic glass panel:
- lighter & more durable than wall art printed on real glass
- 100% water and weather proof - may be used outside
- 4 mm thin acrylic sheet
- lots of sizes available: from 20 x 20 cm up to 150 × 100 cm
- direct printing option: slightly translucent, perfect for backlit decoration
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- glossy finish for an amazing depth effect
Curious? - Find out more about Pixum Acrylic Prints!
Acrylic Print in an award-winning quality
Customer feedback for our Acrylic Print
How much does my acrylic print cost?
Our price calculator shows all prices for the selected Wall Art and lets you compare different sizes.
Our top seller:
|Acrylic Prints: Sizes and Prices||price|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with screw wall hangers, 60×40 cm||from 57,99 ¤|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with clamping system, 90×60 cm||from 112,99 ¤|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with screw wall hangers, 30×20 cm||from 23,99 ¤|
All you wanted to know about Acrylic Prints
FAQ - Most common questions >>>
Material & product details
Impressive depth effect
Acrylic Print is one of the Pixum materials available for your home art gallery. The ideal option if you want images with unique depth and luminosity. Your photo gets brilliant colours and an impressive almost 3D effect. Your snaps turn to bright portraits, dazzling underwater shots or intensely coloured panorama nature photos. Best option if you are looking for Wall Art to be backlit! We recommend using LED backlight and place the bulbs at a 90-degree angle so that you only see the light rays, not the single bulbs.
What to expect from this material
Acrylic glass is a modern lightweight alternative to the traditional glass. Acrylic (actually: poly(methyl methacrylate)) is a synthetic material originally made from crude oil. This material is extremely robust, high-quality and semi-transparent. It is a perfect choice for manufacturing large photo prints. An Acrylic Print has a real-glass look but is not nearly as heavy and that expensive.
Why Pixum Acrylic Print?
- Depth effect: The acrylic glass layer creates a stunning depth effect with brilliant colours to intensify the mood of your picture.
- Robustiness: This material is extremely robust and insensitive.
- Weather resistance: Acrylic Prints can withstand any kind of weather - also suitable for outdoor areas and bathrooms.
- screw system - decorative silver metal screws are to be placed into the pre-drilled holes and then screwed to the wall. Perfect for fixing very large acrylic prints!
- clamping system - silver metal clamping fixtures are to be fixed on the wall. Simply slide the print onto the clamping system. No pre-drilled holes on the image itself!
- other options - if you don't want to have any visible parts on the print surface, consider our Gallery Prints as an alternative. It's also an acrylic sheet on the surface which is backed with a layer of aluminium and a hard board.
Your benefits with Pixum
Thanks to the excellent quality acrylic, your print looks luxurious compared to a simple photo print or photo poster of the same size. The price depends on the size and format. Choose the perfect size for your project among 50 different formats available at Pixum, be it a small square print or a large panoramic frame. Pixum offers great design possibilities for your Wall Art, which are even more extensive in the free Photo World Software. In order to show off the bright colours of your glass photo as good as possible, upload images in the highest pixel resolution you can get.