Wall Art to WOW - created in no time at all! Here is what you get letting your photo being printed on the modern acrylic glass panel:
- light & durable wall art, compared to a photo printed on real glass
- 100% water and weatherproof print - may be used outside
- 4 mm thin acrylic glass sheet
- lots of sizes available: from 20x20 cm up to 150×100 cm
- slightly translucent finish, perfect for backlit decoration
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- elegant glossy finish for an amazing depth effect
Most popular sizes
Acrylic Photo Printing in an award-winning quality
Customer feedback for our Acrylic Print
How much does my acrylic print cost?
Our price calculator shows all prices for the selected Wall Art and lets you compare different sizes.
Our top seller:
|Acrylic Prints: Sizes and Prices||price|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with screw wall hangers, 60×40 cm||from 57,99 ¤|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with clamping system, 90×60 cm||from 112,99 ¤|
|Pixum Acrylic Print with screw wall hangers, 30×20 cm||from 23,99 ¤|
All you wanted to know about Acrylic Prints
FAQ - Most common questions >>>
Material & product details
Wall Print to be Backlit
Acrylic Print is ideal option if you are looking for Wall Art with unique depth and luminosity. Your photo gets brilliant colours and an impressive almost 3D effect. The snaps turn to bright portraits, dazzling underwater shots or intensely coloured panorama nature photos. Best option if you are looking for Wall Art to be backlit! We recommend using LED backlight and place the bulbs at a 90-degree angle to only see the light rays, not the single bulbs.
What is Acrylic Glass
Acrylic glass is a modern lightweight alternative to the traditional glass. Acrylic glass (actually: polymethyl methacrylate) is a synthetic material originally made from crude oil. This material is extremely robust, high-quality and semi-transparent. It is a perfect choice for manufacturing large photo prints. An Acrylic Print has a real-glass look but is not nearly as heavy and that costly.
Why printing with Pixum?
- Depth effect: The acrylic glass layer creates a stunning depth effect with brilliant colours to intensify the mood of your picture.
- Robustiness: This material is extremely robust and insensitive.
- Weather resistance: Acrylic Prints can withstand any kind of weather - also suitable for outdoor areas and bathrooms.
- screw system - as shown on the image to the left, the metal fixings are to be placed into the pre-drilled holes and then screwed to the wall. Perfect for very large acrylic prints!
- clamping system - silver metal fixtures are first to be fixed on the wall. Simply slide the print between the wall and place it on the mounted clamps. No pre-drilled holes on the image itself!
- other options - if you don't want any visible parts on the print surface, consider our Gallery Print as an alternative. It's also an acrylic sheet on the surface, backed with a layer of aluminium and a hard board.
Thanks to the excellent quality acrylic, your print looks luxurious compared to a simple photo print or photo poster of the same size. The price depends on the size & format. Choose the perfect size for your print among 50 different formats available at Pixum, be it a small square print or a large panoramic frame. Pixum offers great design possibilities for your Wall Art, which are even more extensive in the free Photo World Software. In order to show off the bright colours of your glass photo as good as possible, upload images with the highest pixel resolution you can get.