- What design type are you?
- Wall Art to match the mood of the room
- Lighting conditions for wall art
- Most common mistakes
- Finding the ideal picture position in a room
- The right height for your wall art
- Using the golden ratio to hang your wall art
- Avoid these 3 mistakes when getting your wall design set up
- How should I hang my wall art?
- Hanging your wall art: Mirror plates & railing system
- Hanging your wall art: The screw system & the clamping system
- Choose a picture hanger in the software
- Making your own photo collage
- Create your own multi-piece wall art
- Making a wall art in the Pixum Photo World software
- Add text to your wall art
- Black and white photos
- Choosing photos for canvas prints
- Selecting the material for your photo poster
- Make a photo strip wall art
- Ideas on how to design your framed poster
- Forex for the kid's room
- Design posters
- Design a photo canvas print
Use your most beautiful pictures and create your very own wall art with lots of design tips.
Pixum offers a huge selection of formats and materials for your personal wall art creation. Everyone has different preferences in how they want their room to look: While one person likes it more tidied, the other person just loves their little bit of chaos. Some like their home light and bright, others prefer darker tones. You're not always sure where and how to hang a wall art in your room, which material would be best, or which motifs are suitable for wall art. Find out how to integrate Pixum Wall Art into your home with all the photos you desire!
Pixum has put together some tips and tricks for you, each of which will help you make your perfect wall art. Whether you want to express your inner interior designer, or you're a beginner in the field of wall decoration, we definitely have some creative ideas for you. Be inspired and make Pixum Wall Art an elementary part of your cozy home!