The Pixum Gallery Print is our top premium wall art option to create breathtaking wall art worthy of exhibiting. Your photo will be printed directly onto the backside of acrylic sheet and then re-enforced with an aluminium plate. This guarantees great depth effect and colour brilliance, as well as durability and sturdiness.
- premium look worthy of being exhibited in a gallery or museum
- delivered with matching wall hangers
- direct photo printing onto acrylic glass
- lots of sizes and formats available: from 20×20 cm to 150×100 cm
Most popular sizes
Curious? - Find out more about Pixum Gallery Print!
Customer feedback for our Gallery Print
How much does my gallery print cost?
Compare at a glance the different sizes, wall hanger sets and prices of your custom Wall Art. The Pixum Price Calculator helps you easily find out how much a perfect Gallery Print will cost.
Our top seller at a glance
|Pixum Gallery Prints: Sizes and Prices||Price|
|Pixum Gallery Print with a clamp set (4 pcs), 60×40 cm||from 88,99 ¤|
|Pixum Gallery Print with a screw system (4 pcs), 90×60 cm||from 169,99 ¤|
|Pixum Gallery Print with a clamp set (4 pcs), 30×20 cm||from 39,99 ¤|
Pixum Gallery Prints
FAQ - Most common questions >>>
Gallery Print: Wall Art to wow!
The Gallery Print gets its high quality through the combination of several materials. The basis is a 3 mm thick aluminium dibond sheet: these are two aluminium layers with a polyethene core between them. These materials reinforce the 4 mm thick acrylic glass that is placed on top. It provides an impressive, almost a 3D depth effect. Your image is safe from the UV light and any other damage in between the plexiglass and aluminium layers.
- safe: the photo is enclosed between the layers and thus optimally protected from external environmental influences. Even UV-rays cannot harm your Gallery Print due to the UV-protection.
- light-weight: although a large Gallery Print does have a considerable weight compared to other Pixum Wall Art, it is still lighter than a real glass frame.
- unbreakable: sturdy acrylic glass is significantly more break-resistant than normal glass.
Noble & stable
- form stable: the material mix of the aluminium dibond sheet as well as the thickness of each of the layers were constructed to ensure form stability even for large formats. Your Wall Art always remains stable.
- noble: a Gallery Print looks particularly noble and classy due to the extraordinary material combination and the solid glass layer. The appearance resembles the exhibition of paintings in galleries. Noble look guaranteed!
Either a portrait or landscape snap shot in the aspect ratio of 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 or 16:9, square or panoramic - find the ideal size in the large selection of available formats . Due to the many available sizes, a Gallery Print is guaranteed to fit anywhere! The smallest size is 20×20 cm and is the perfect choice for a small Instagram shot. Your impressive landscape photos, on the other hand, will certainly feel at home in 150×100 cm - top photographic performance should also be celebrated appropriately!
Premium quality at Pixum
The Pixum Gallery Print is being printed with the proven 7-colour direct print technique. This gives us more vivid colours and the pictures looks sharp even in the smallest detail . Your photo will be printed directly onto the Alu-Dibond. The combination with the thick plexiglass creates a great depth effect due to the refraction of light, almost comparable to a 3D effect!.
Wall hangers for your Gallery Print
- mirror plates: These 10 mm thick spacers are glued to the back of the Gallery Print and serve as wall brackets.
- rail system: The rail system is pre-mounted by our technicians on the back of the Wall Art and enables easy and flexible mounting on the wall.
Screw and Clamping Systems
- screw system: Simply insert the delivered screws through pre-drilled holes. The construction sets the print at a distance of 2 cm from the wall and creates a floating effect. The decorative silver screws are visible on the front.
- clamping system: The clamping brackets are also visible from the front and ensure a 2 cm distance from the wall. However, they are only clamped over the edge of the picture, so no drills necessary.
Here is how you order it
- Click "Create Now", choose size and format and one of the available wall hangers.
- Upload your selected image and adjust it to your preferences. For example, change the cropping, alignment or colour contrast of the image.
- Load the finished product into the Basket, check everything again and then simply proceed to the online checkout - and in a few days your Gallery Print is ready to be mounted on the wall!