- 35 mm wide by 45 mm high - the standard UK photo booth size
- glossy finish
- high-quality photographic paper
- select 8 different or 8 identical photos to be printed
- perfect if you need to renew a child passport
Make sure your passport photos meet the government's guidelines:
- only use a non-blurry colour picture with a plain white, cream or light grey background
- there shouldn't be any shadows or other objects in the background
- you must be facing forward with a close-up of your full head, shoulders and the upper body
- please have a neutral expression with your mouth closed and eyes clearly open - smiling is not allowed. If you are wearing glasses there should be no reflexions visible and your eyes must still be clearly seen. Make sure that nothing is covering your face, don't wear hats or any other head covering (unless it's for religious or medical reasons)
Same rules are valid for babies and kids. To make a suitable photo, place the baby down onto plain coloured linen and take a photo from above, with no flash.
Colours and contrasts can be adjusted in the designing process.