Create your own personal wall art decoration for your home.
When you have ordered several Pixum Wall Arts, you might find it hard to find them the right position, especially at first glance. After all, everything should be sitting straight, because once hole in the wall has been drilled, it becomes difficult to move the pictures around again. There are some simple tricks which you can use to make your task easier.
Step by Step
First, consider what kind of look you want to achieve. Possible variants include:
- Gallery-like style:All of the Wall Arts are hung up on their upper edge, regardless of their size
- Sorted by size: Several differently sized pictures are sorted, for example, from left to right according to their size, or a large piece is flanked by smaller ones
- Petersburger Style:Symmetrical arrangement of numerous Wall Arts in different sizes, often together with a rectangular shape
- Patterned: Arrangement of the Wall Arts in a certain form, eg letters (I <3 U), a clock or even a staircase
- Golden ratio:Arrangement of all images at a height of 5/8 of the total height of the wall
To imagine the effect of the pictures better, place them on the ground and then consider how you could arrange them.