Use your most beautiful pictures to create your very own wall. Find proven design tips for your own gallery wall.
Memories kept for ever
Ordering your Wall Art at Pixum, you simply add the available hanging kit to your print and save time for looking for appropriate wall brackets to safely mount your new artwork:
- railing system: A metallic rail is invisibly mounted to the back of the image. It bears the weight and it is available for large photos printed as Aluminium Print, Gallery Print and Forex Print
- screw set: The ordered print gets four holes pre-drilled in the printing lab, in the corners of the print. You can use the four enclosed decorative screws with an integrated spacer, which make the product look particularly refined. The screw system can be used without restrictions, so it works well with Aluminium Print, Forex Print and is especially suitable for Acrylic Print
- clamping set: The clamping set looks similar to the screw set when viewed from the front due to the silver spacers. However, the clamps do not have to be screwed in and, therefore, there are no pre-drilled holes in the print itself. Simply clamp the spacers over the edge of the wall print. This wall mounting kit is available for every Pixum wall art.
In most cases, you can order your Pixum Wall Art without any wall mountings. The only exception is the Gallery Print, because it is not possible to attach it to a holder later on, and we also want to make sure you get a safe mounting kit that can bear the weight of the print. For all other products, you can freely decide how to place your pictures on the wall. Here are the available options:
- magnetic strips: Attach a magnetic strip to the wall. If you add a self-adhesive magnetic strip to the back of your wall-mounted image, you can actually move it up and down at any time
- magnetic paint: You can attach pictures, using extra strong magnets, to any wall that has been coated in magnetic paint
- nails: The classic variant is always an option. Straight canvases or light wall paintings (e.g. on Forex Print or Canvas Print) can also be hung with nails. Be careful: nails do not provide the adequate stability for heavy wall prints
- adhesive strips: You can also place posters and small, light canvases on the wall by using adhesive strips (e.g. double-sided adhesive tape). For a Canvas Print, however, you will need to use a special tape that can also bear the weight of a heavier item
- no mounting kits: If you have a high sideboard, a floating shelf or a picture ledge on the wall, you can simply place your new wall art there. If you consider this option for a heavy, large wall-mounted prints (e.g. a Gallery Print), make sure that the item is securely mounted with dowels and that they can withstand the weight. Pixum cannot be held liable for the purchase of items without a holder. Pixum does not accept any liability for brackets or mountings made by other parties.