- 1 aluminium photo print (60×40 cm) with your choice of image. If you don't have an appropriate image, why not try out the Pixum Gallery.
- 1 blackboard film
- 1 piece of white chalk
- Cut the blackboard film to the desired size, so that it fits the aluminium photo print. If you have a 60×40 cm aluminium print, it is a good idea to cut the film to at least 30×20 cm.
- Stick the blackboard file in the desired place on your print and smooth it out.
- Now, hang your aluminium photo print on the wall of your choosing.
- Your memo board is ready. You can now use a stick of chalk to make your first notes. You can, of course, create a memo board using any product from our range of wall art.
We hope you enjoy getting creative!