Use a layout for panoramic snaps that leaves a strip free at the bottom and/or top. Use the free space to add the text for the voucher.
Treat your loved ones with a speical gift - time! Create an inspiring voucher collection, as exclusive as you are!
Pixum - always beautiful pictures
Valentine's Day or a family celebration are approaching and you are still missing a gift idea for your loved ones? Instead of just giving away a standard gift card, why not make it personal - by turning a Pixum Photo Book into a voucher booklet and a great gift!
A voucher booklet works best when it is kept small. We've got two formats at Pixum that are best suited for this idea. A Pixum Photo Book landscape mini (15 x 11 cm) is similar in size to a regular photo print. A Pixum Photo Book square small, on the other hand (14 x 13 cm) is a good alternative as well. Both options are available with a flexible and lightweight cover, making them ideal for any handbag. Leave one spare page for a hand written note for a romantic vintage touch.
Choose the Pixum online editor if you don't have much time for the creative part and want to a simple and clean design. This is how it goes:
- Open the Pixum online editor and select the preferred photo book size, paper and binding.
- Choose the pictures from your online Pixum photo albums or upload photos matching the occasion. Simply drag & drop the images to arrange these on the photo book pages.
- Use the Pixum Photo Book Assistant Tool to professionally design your voucher booklet in just a few simple steps. Select the photos, give your booklet a title and choose a background colour and design.
- If you would like to arrange several pictures on one page, simply switch to a different layout via the layout button on the bottom of the editor.
- In case you wish to make your voucher booklet even more eye-catching, edit your pictures, e.g. by changing the brightness, contrast or colouring.
Create the voucher booklet using the Pixum Photo World Software to express your unique ideas. Start the software to choose between the different photo book options. Again, you can use the Pixum Photo Book assistant, which automatically arranges your photos and suggests a style and suitable layouts. You can also design your voucher booklet completely by yourself and thus edit each page true to your taste, whether it's a birthday, Christmas or a romantic present. Use the following design options to express your ideas:
- creative and modern pre-designed styles
- page layouts, also with integrated text areas for the voucher details
- backgrounds suitable for every occasion
- professionally designed illustrations (cliparts) in more than 20 categories
- masks and frames to personalise your photos and voucher booklet even more
Use the various image editing options of the Pixum Photo World Software. Using simple sliders, you can change the values and immediately see the effect of the change in the preview. Don't you like it? Easily undo and get back to the original photo.
- A voucher for a city trip for two persons is always a good idea. Fill the voucher booklet with wonderful photos of your dream city.
- Or create a voucher collection of the little joys of the everyday life - from emptying the dishwasher or a foot massage to a delicious dinner in the restaurant. Create a new voucher on each page.
- If you want to make a gift together with your friends, e.g. for a round birthday, each couple or friend can create their own voucher for common activities in which every one of your takes part. You can also add one or the other snapshot of your previous celebrations.