Capturing emotional moments in a photo book is Pixum's mission. The photo book keeps the memories of special moments alive. Having created something magical in the kithchen? Write down the recipe and create your own cookbook! Let us show you how you can design your own cookbook in no time at all.
Simply delicious: Design your Pixum Photo Book as a cookbook with your own recipes & pictures!
Simply delicious: Design your Pixum photo book as an individual cookbook with your own recipes & pictures!
You can turn a Pixum Photo Book into a cookbook due to the countless design options it offers. You can design a book with your personal memories, photos and recipes according to your own creative ideas. A personal cookbook fits perfectly for the first baking with child, the successful cooking tutorial or a meal with friends. In addition to the recipes, you can also write down your memories of the event or illustrate it with photos.
You can organize the recipes according to your own categories and arrange them in an attractive way. A landscape Pixum Photo Book, which starts with a beautiful text in form of a letter for the recipient and merges into a table of contents , goes very well with the cookbook. The next pages can be designed with photos of the meal on the left and the recipe on the right. For a creative presentation of the ingredients, the Pixum Photo World Software provides numerous Cliparts and free illustrations for your cookbook.
Cooking together has a strong power of connection - an individual cookbook is therefore a very thoughtful gift:
- As a Christmas present a cookbook is a good choice for the grandparents, especially for the familiy visits. The greandparents write down the grandson's favourite meals and write funny anecdotes about them. A gift that gains it's value with the time!
- A cookbook is also a nice idea as a wedding gift: friends and family members write down the recipe of their favorite food. One person (the most responsible one, obviously) collects the recipe notes and designs a personal cookbook to hand it over as a wedding present. Every recipe is, of course, also an invitation to cook this dish together.
- A self-designed cookbook is a nice reminder of delicious dishes cooked together, for the ones moving into a new flat or city. Our tip: illustrate the recipes with maching cliparts.
- With a custom cookbook you can keep a personal record of the cooking highlights for the whole family.
- A cookbok is also a great gift for some dog lovers - for those who offer only home-cooked food to their furry friends - whether as a change to the ready-made food or for dogs who suffer from certain allergies. The cookbok might contain varied recipes and perhaps also useful tips on the dog education.
Check some of the published customers' cookbooks for more inspiration!
Creating a cookbook with Pixum need no effort: you design your photo book directly online or download the Pixum Fotowelt Software, which is very easy to use. The menu navigates you in a customer-friendly way so that you always have an overview. Once you have installed the free software, you use all the design tools for your cookbook.
If several people are working on one cookbook, you can pass on the current file via a cloud. You can also save the previously created versions and continue later when all files have been collected.
Here is how to create your recipe collection step by step:
- Select your own photos and prepare delicious recipes
- Launch the online designer or the Pixum Photo World software
- Set the details for the photo cookbook: size, cover, binding, paper type.
- Now you can start and create your own recipe book by arranging the pre-selected photos on the photo book pages.
- Using a double page makes sense for a self-designed cookbook: one page displays the picture of the dish while the other page shows the meal preparing steps.
Every page can be edited online as well:
- Change layout (specify number and order of images)
- Add text or image areas
- Set background colour (choose thr colour that matches the photo)
- Edit photo (crop, rotate, adjust saturation/ colour/ contrast/ brightness, use sepia filter, blur, gamma correction, etc.)
Using the photo book software to create your cookbook you get many more design possibilities. You can professionally edit your pictures and favorite recipes in best quality, for example by using photo effects, changing brightness levels or working with guide lines by arranging the elements on the page.
Working with layouts will fasten up the process.
The cliparts in the software give your cookbook a professional design touch. The collection of high-quality illustrations is very large and is free for you. This guarantees that the cookbook will animate the recepient to try out the recipes!