The first years are particularly special. Capture most beautiful moments in your baby photo book.
The baby is finally there! A wonderful time begins where the baby grows and gets to know the world. Especially in the first years of life the baby develops so fast with so many beautiful moments. Every day new highlights, which you surely capture with photos.
A whole collection of wonderful baby photos is quickly there and these lovely snaps would make a great Pixum Photo Book. A photo book documents the development of your baby according to your own taste. The Pixum Photo Book is ideal for many occasions and also as a gift for grandparents or godparents.
Creative design for you Pixum Baby Book
With the Pixum Photo World software you get access to a wide range of design options. The software allows you to define every single detail of your project. In addition to format, size and thickness of the future photo book, you can define other criteria such as paper type, cover and binding. You also have flexible design options when it gets to the content. You determine suitable backgrounds and can frame your favourite baby portraits with beatuiful and funny illustrations .
You also have the choice regarding the frames. There is a great variety of professionally designed and free for you clipats on the baby theme. You can use these as little hints or to highlight a snap. Each photo can be edited and provided with a text. The first painting of your little one or a photo of the ultrasound images can also be part of the baby photo book. Here you will find the best design tools for your baby photobook:
- Cliparts: Click on the "Cliparts" tab in the lower left corner and select "Baby" . Discover further matching illustrations in the categories "Scrap Design" and "Children's birthday party".
- Masks & Frames: Use masks and frames to change the shape of your photos. In the "Baby" category you will find enchanting design ideas for your baby photos.
- Backgrounds: Click on "Backgrounds" to find suitable background colors and patterns. We've got mainly light pastel shades often decorated with playful elements such as clouds, butterflies, ladybirds or flowers.
- Styles: Select the "Styles" section to add a professional design to your baby photo book. Discover various styles in the category "Family".
Make a Pixum Photo Book to a great DIY project of yours. Leave pages blank, for example, to add a footprint later with finger colors. Or put the first cut curl into an envelope and stick it to the backside of the cover. If the photo book is to be a development book, you can transfer the results of the early tests in a beautiful text form.
The Pixum Baby Photo Book is the most beautiful memory of the first years. Due to the variety of design tools, a suitable baby photo book can be easily created for any period of life. When browsing through your baby photobook you will notice one thing: even decades later you will experience the same emotions again as you view the photos.
Baby photo book - always the most beautiful pictures!
Forget any limits to your creativity with Pixum and design a baby photo book completely according to your ideas. You can choose from different formats and sizes, background colours and patterns, illustrations and much more. We are happy to give you tips & tricks if you have any questions.
You can create your baby photo book as classic photo album , where most beautiful and important moments are shown in chronological order. Sweet cliparts and text passages set beautiful accents and explain the events. Record the first exciting experiences with a baby photo book:
- First vacation with the baby
- The switch from milk to solid food
- The time with the nanny or in the nursery
- The movement progress: from lying - running - racing - to being a pro in football
- The first birthday party with the first friends
Still looking for the right design element? Select the "More" button and download further free cliparts, masks, frames, backgrounds and styles all around the baby theme.
How much does a Pixum Photo Book cost?
Choose product details of your Pixum Photo Book for price calculating: